Program Officer – 3 Persons
This position is responsible as a key liaison between WVIDN, donors and project/program implementers to build effective relationship and fulfilled donor requirement to secured national organization’s income.
- Bachelor Degree in International Development, Social Works or other relevant subjects.
- 3 years professional experience in in humanitarian works, include minimal 2 years experiences in TD, Advocacy or HEA Programs.
- Demonstrate strong experience in project management and proposal writing.
- Excellent in English both verbal and written (Minimal TOEFL score 550).
- Submit your application with updated CV no later than November 30, 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the code of the position in the e-mail subject
As a child focused organization, WVI is committed to the protection of children & doesn’t employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Sumber : Fanspage Social Work Sketch